When you’ve got a challenging contamination issue how do you find out what technique(s) will work best for your problem…?
Well, the best thing you can do is get robust a remediation strategy put together that the regulator will approve.
So how do you go about this…? Well, let’s consider this another way. What if you’ve got to put together a team to play a game…let’s say Ultimate Frisbee, in the world championships…? Never heard of it…well, neither had I until I met Sam. So you’d need to consider;
- the rules (Environmental legislation)
- who applies them (regulator; i.e. The Environment Agency, SEPA, Local Councils, etc.)
- what you do (what remedial techniques are there)
- where you do it (when and where to apply the technique)
- how do you win (validating that you’ve achieved your agreed target)
Now after you’ve put all that together you then have a robust remedial strategy or might even be able to win the game. However, you might want to call us for advice on the former and leave the latter to the experts. By the way our Sam’s managed to Captain the GB team to the finals of The World Flying Disc Federation 2012 World Ultimate and Guts Championships in Japan (Frisbee to you and me…!) – check out http://bit.ly/NGB0aW