A guide for the uninitiated!
If you’re dealing with contaminated land then this guide will help you understand where to start and which direction you may want to head in the future. The soil remediation field has evolved rapidly over the last decade, resulting in what can appear to be a complicated system. Knowing your responsibilities and your options to achieve your targets is as important as it always been and in this white paper we’ve tried to make it easier to understand.
The guide covers the following topics and more-
- What Soil Remediation is all about
- Why Soil Remediation is necessary
- A guide to the phases of remediation
- An explanation of treatment options
- An overview of non-treatment options
- An explanation of the terms involved
- A guide to what to do if your land needs remediating
Everything you wanted to know about soil remediation but were too afraid to ask!
This free guide will help you understand the whats, the whys and the hows of soil remediation in the simplest terms. Download it now for free!Download!